Medfusion® 3500 Syringe Pump for Accurate and Safe Medication Delivery
Interested in a wireless infusion pump?
The Medfusion® 4000 Syringe Infusion Pump offers wireless connectivity to the PharmGuard® Server enabling reprogramming, including drug library and firmware updates, without physically handling the pumps.View the Medfusion® 4000 pump
More resources about Medfusion® pumps
Read white papers and view product information on the Medfusion® Pump System.Resource Library
The Medfusion® 3500 syringe pump is designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity to deliver individualized care to patients of all ages. For more than 15 years the Medfusion® syringe pump platform has been recognized for its accurate medication delivery in critical care and the operating room. The easy-to-use system helps you confirm your critical decisions by thinking with you about infusion accuracy and safety.
**Some features may not be available in all models. Contact your sales rep for more information.
The Medfusion® 3500 syringe pump delivers care as quickly and confidently as you do.
- The syringe infusion system's patented low flow dynamics enable the infusion pump to deliver highly accurate volumes of medication and nutrition as recommended by the top hospitals, accrediting agencies and regulatory bodies. The system is used by the entire 2011-2012 U.S. News & World Report Children's Hospital Honor Roll.1
- Delivers precise infusion volumes to +/- 2% accuracy
- Automatically detects various syringe types and sizes, from 1mL to 60mL. A compatible syringe list can be updated to current syringe models from major manufacturers.
- Recognizes and adapts to the flow characteristics of many of the most popular IV and enteral syringes
- Variable flow rates as low as 0.01mL/hr and up to 1130mL/hr
- Low flow capacity even with larger syringes
- Compatible with syringe brands including: BD, B. Braun, Monoject, Terumo, Baxa, Vygon, NeoMed and Philips
1. Comarow, A. (May 17, 2011). U.S. News & World Report. 2011-12 Best children's hospitals: the honor roll.